CLICK IMAGE TO MAKE GO BIG

"My Man Jeeves" Book Cover Illustration and Self Portrait

Book Cover illustration for "My Man Jeeves" by PG Wodehouse for school.  I used myself as a model as image searching "Butler", "Rich Butler", "Fancy Butler", "New York Butler", "Old Timey Butler" and "Butler -Gerard". ALL OF THESE RETURN NOTHING BUT TOPLESS SEXY SEXY GERARD BUTLER PICTURES.  So naturally I thought: "Hmmm what else could a butler be called? What search would lead me to the picture of an old timey fancy butler instead of that sexy sexy sexy Gerard Butler? What could that search be? There must be something.  Ponder, ponder, ponder. Hmmm... OF COURSE! Man servant!" That didn't go much better.

Look I'm a butler!

1 comment:

Vic Hubbard said...

This is cool! Can I get a large file JPEG to print?